Monday, July 4, 2011

...Fashion Drugs - A Healthy Addiction - Beach Bum Edition

A healthy addiction to all things fashion, prescribed every Monday!

Happy Fourth of  July!

Welcome to the first edition of Fashion Drugs!

I had everyone in the Betsey Johnson showroom send me a link to some of their favorite beach bum fashions. This is what we liked for putting your toes in the sand.

Enjoy!



Black Milk Clothing - So cool you can't even buy this any more but you will find yourself craving it.





Vivienne Westwood Corset - If any "trip" you had resulted in a desire to be a mermaid


Alice and Olivia Resort 2012 Collection - bold, bright and breath of simplicity, it keeps you wanting more


Food Jewelry - Shay Arron Miniatures - This hot dog pendant is not as drastic as Lady Gaga's meat dress but it will attract attention



Hermes Orange Towel - My boyfriend actually owns this towel which is strictly reserved for beach use only! Although, sometimes I sneak a quick hit of its luxuriousness and use it to wrap myself in after a hot shower. Ahhh, the thrill of Hermes!




J. Crew Tote - acid colored totes! What's not to love?




Jeffery Campbell American Flag Boots - This is not an illusion these really exist! 




La Roche - Posay Sunscreen = Prevention -  I literally typed "the best sunscreen in the world" in to my search portal and this came up...I am going to try it and let you know;)



Hope you enjoyed the first edition of Fashion Drugs! Stay tuned next Monday for another fix! In the mean time, if you find your self obsessing over anything, send me a link!

x-Stef






No comments:

Post a Comment