Wednesday, June 1, 2011

...Shoe Design and a Tour with Gala Darling!

Below is what I spent most of my day looking at to figure out how to create detailed packages for Betsey's Spring 2012 runway show shoes.
Luckily they won't look a thing like this but I needed to learn a thing or two about shoe parts in order to relay, to our shoe team at Steve Madden, Betsey's vision for our Spring 2012 show. You will have to wait until fashion week to see how well I did!

Also last Tuesday I took Gala Darling, best blogger babe of Betsey's, on a tour of our showroom after Betsey looked up her skirt...well, I'll let you all read about it for yourselves at galadarling.com. and make sure you stay tuned for the showroom video tour.

Till Next Time!

Stef

3 comments:

  1. You are the cutest! I'm dying to see the video... Every day without it is like torture! Thanks so much for showing me around. How was the exercise class?!?! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Can't wait to see the new collection... Ironically, this is the same diagram I use at my copywriting job... although the vamp and topline looks the same to me....

    Jen
    houseofjeffers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gala! I loved the video! We never got around to doing exercise class. Some day! I'll let you know!
    xox

    ReplyDelete